A Green Community
Greenway Heights was designed to meet the guidelines of the Enterprise Green Community Standards. This framework for comprehensive green building practices was established to deliver significant health, economic and environmental benefits to low-income families.
It means this project was built with integrity and a keen awareness of its effect on the lives of its residents, its neighborhood, and the greater community.
Interior Unit Finishes
Bright and cheery finishes greet our residents every day at Greenway Heights.
Here Families Flourish
- The apartments are family-sized—every unit is either 2–, 3–, or 4–bedrooms.
- Located on the Midtown Greenway in East Phillips, Minneapolis, the apartments feature easy access to numerous public transportation options (including light rail), grocery stores, public parks, and numerous schools.
- The building includes family-minded amenities, such as raised-bed gardens and an outdoor youth activity center.
- These units are affordable, with rents ranging from $840/2-bedroom to $1087/4-bedroom.
- Located in the bustling East Phillips neighborhood
- Convenient to Metro Area by bus, bike, and light rail
- Secure building (FOB access)
- Community Room with indoor play area
- Outdoor youth activity center
- Underground Heated Parking
- Bike Storage
- 100% non-smoking building
What is affordable?
While rents are high at most new buildings, especially for larger family-sized units, Greenway Heights is priced to be affordable to working families.
Who can live here?
Greenway Heights is open to all who income qualify. Our vision is a place where everyone is accepted and families have a home where they feel welcome and supported. Legal status is not a requirement.
Eligibility is subject to a positive landlord reference, good credit, and a criminal background check. Individuals with any eviction or felony conviction will be not be approved.
Section 8 certificates and/or vouchers will be accepted.
What are the income requirements & limitations?
Greenway Heights has a minimum income requirement of two times the monthly rent as well as the following maximum income limits.
Income Limits by Household Size:
- 2 People / $33,200
- 3 People / $37,350
- 4 People / $41,450
- 5 People / $44,800
- 6 People / $48,100
- 7 People / $51,400
- 8 People / $54,750
Rent Limits by Bedroom:
- 2 Bedroom / $840
- 3 Bedroom / $977
- 4 Bedroom / $1,087